As part of the employee management system in Qu's Enterprise Intelligence (Qu's Back of House Administration Portal), administrators have the option to add or update employee's job titles and pay rates, and report on this based on a specified period of time.
To change the job title or pay rate of an employee:
- Navigate to the Employees section in Enterprise Intelligence
- Find the user's name in the List of Employees and select it
- Navigate to the Job Titles tab.
- On the current Job Title, enter the end date (This is generally the same day as the start date of the new job title/pay rate)
- Click on the plus sign
- In the drop-down choose the employee's new job title
- Enter the pay rate in the Wage Rate, $ text box.
- Enter the new job title's start date
- Click Save
|Hint: When updating an employee's job title or pay rate, always add a new job title (regardless of whether the job title has changed - only the pay has changed). This ensures that historical reporting is not affected.|
Now that the wage is updated you can run the labor summary report in the reports section and obtain updated payment details for the employee.