Use time entries to view and adjust clock in and clock out times for all employees.
To adjust an employee’s time entry:
- Navigate to Time Entries under the Employees section
- Click on the name of the user that needs to be updated
- Select the date that should be updated
- A time entry can now be added if one is missing in the Add New Entry section or
- An incorrect entry can be updated in the Time Entries Section
You can also view and edit all employee labor hours in a calendar grid view.
- Click on the grid view button
- In the row that is next to the employee and role that needs to be edited, click on either the dash or the clock in/out entry
- Select the type of time entry (clock in and clock out, clock in and take a break, or return from break and clock out)
- Enter the time entries, click accept and click save