The Qu menu contains categories, items, ingredients, and modifiers.
- Categories are displayed at the top of the screen and contain collections of associated items
- Menu Items
- Touch a menu item to add it to the check
- Ingredients may be associated with a menu item. If a menu item has an ingredient included by default, that ingredient will be highlighted. If you touch a highlighted ingredient (one included by default), the ingredient will be removed from the item. For example, if cheddar cheese is highlighted, tapping cheddar cheese will remove the ingredient from the item and “No cheddar cheese” will appear on the kitchen ticket and the customer receipt.
- If you have a menu item limited to one ingredient selection, such as ice cream, and the customer can only choose one topping, after you choose that ingredient you will not be able to choose another. Touch the selected ingredient to deselect and then choose another ingredient.
- Modifiers may be associated with an ingredient. If a modifier needs to be added to an ingredient, ensure that the ingredient is checked, touch the arrow next to ingredient and select the required modifier to add it to the check.
|Note field - Use the Note box at the top right of the screen to add a note on a menu item to print on the kitchen ticket. The best use of the Notes box is for special instructions that are not found elsewhere on the menu such as “include extra pickles in the bag.”|