Seating allows you to split the items on a check between the customers on the check. This is essential for kitchen printing, as it allows the kitchen to know which items on a check should be grouped together for serving.
To split items on a check by seat:
- Check the By Seat checkbox
- Select and modify the items that should be associated with the first seat.
- When done with the first seat touch the + in the check view to add an additional seat
- Touch the number next to the newly created seat
- Add the corresponding items for this seat
|If an item is added to the wrong seat, it can be dragged from one seat to another.|
- Continue to add seats and items and when done, tender out then check and complete the sale.