To gain access to Qu Enterprise Intelligence (EI) an employee must first have an enterprise role assigned to their “Employee” account. These roles determine the access privileges to Qu EI; they may only be configured at the enterprise level. Depending on the organization, several enterprise roles may be available for assignment to users. View what access a role has by navigating to enterprise roles and clicking on the desired one.
To assign an enterprise role to a user:
- Select the user in the Employees section
- On the user profile, select the Enterprise Roles Tab
- Select the location at which the role is to be assigned
- A user can have different roles assigned for different locations, e.g. Manager at Store 1 and Team Lead at Store 2.
- In the drop down, select the desired Enterprise Role for assignment:
- After selecting a role, view the Effective Configurator Privileges and Effective Report Privileges
- Click Save
To view the roles and locations to which a user is assigned, click on the grid view button on the right of the page. The assigned enterprise roles will be displayed.