Store hours are primarily used for:
- A point of reference when viewing the Enterprise Intelligence Tool.
- If the stores are using web ordering, then this prevents a customer from making an order after the store has closed.
To set regular and holiday store hours, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the appropriate store locationin EI
- Under the Configuration section click on Store Configuration and Select Store Hours
- To set regular store hours:
- Click on the day that needs to be set
- Set the Open Time and Close Time
- If the hours for a specific day need to be removed, click on the slider (under open) and make sure that it changes from green to black.
Figure 13: Adding Store Hours
- To set holiday hours:
- Click on the plus sign
- Select the day for the holiday
- Set the Display text
- Click on the slider to determine whether it is open (green is open, black is closed)
- Set the open and close times
|Download Admin Guide (PDF)||Chapter 3 | Chapter 5|