Qu Gurus make it easy to complete certain tasks.
|Gurus can only be accessed from the Enterprise level of Qu Enterprise Intelligence.|
It is necessary to clone a menu if the restaurants would be using the same menu but have certain differences (for instance all have the 4 of the same categories but one has an additional one).
The Steps to Clone a menu are as follows:
- Navigate to Gurusand click on Clone Menu
- Select a Location (storeor enterprise) where the source Menu is located.
- Select the menu to be cloned
- Press Yes if the entire Menu needs to be cloned.
- Continue to step 6
- Press No to select individual Categories or individual Items for cloning.
- Select Categories that need to be cloned
- Press Yes to clone the entire Categoryand all items in that Category.
- Continue to Step 6
- Press No to select individual Items in the next step.
- Select items that need to be cloned
- Select the Destination Location for the menu to be copied to
- If no was selected in step 5 a destination menu will also need to be selected for the categories or items to be copied into. If yes was selected this step can be ignored
- Confirm that everything is correct and click finish
Configure Qu to accept LevelUp. You will need your LevelUp username and password.
- Navigate to Gurusand click on Configure Level Up
- Select Source Location - this is the Qu location being configured for Level Up,and click Next
- Enter your Level Up credentials and click Next
- Select the LevelUp location that is associated with the desired Qu store and click Next
Review the configuration and click Finish
|Download Admin Guide (PDF)||Chapter 10 | Chapter 12|