Syncing data changes within Qu Enterprise Intelligence to the POS in the store generally requires a full restart of the application. However, certain configuration changes do not sync via this approach. Another option for ensuring data synchronization is to complete a “Reset Menu”.
To perform a reset menu:
- Log into the app
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the menus
- Tap on More
- Tap on Terminal Configuration
- Scroll to the bottom of the window
- Tap on Reset Menu
- Click OK on the prompt
- Once the reset is completed, swipe down from the top of the screen to close the app. Note: After completing a reset menu, a restart of the app is required to initialize all of the requested changes.
- Reopen the app by clicking on the Gusto icon.
If the reset menu button is not present you do not have permission to perform a reset menu. Log out and log in with a user who have permissions to perform a reset menu.