- What’s New?
- Most popularly used reports like Check Summary, Sales Detail, Store Comparison and Summary reports have been re-engineered completely to improve performance.
- Significantly expanded customization capabilities
- Add and remove columns based on need
- Filter by category
- Order categories as desired
- View stores side-by-side
- Save reports after customizing for easy access
- Enhanced export options now supports CSV format.
- Ability to schedule and email reports from within reporting module
- Listing of new reports:
- KPIs by Locations - Compare different metrics like Net Sales, Item Sales by Locations
- Metrics – See different metrics like Net Sales, Average Ticket Across a group of locations by Hour, Order Channel, Day Part/ Meal Period or a combination of attributes
- Modifiers – Able to report on Modifiers now and Items where the modifier was used
- Payments – Same as old tender report but also allows additional presentation of data will all Location side by side or selected dates side by side
- Did any reports change from 2.0 to 3.0? If so, how?
Some reports in the old (existing) reporting module were consolidated in to singular reports in the new reporting 3.0 in order to provide more consolidated and robust reports.
- Order Channel – Same as Metrics Report and select Order Channel as primary metric
- Order Type – Same as Check Summary Report and select Order Type
- Sales by Daypart – Same as Metrics Report and select Meal Period as primary metric
- Hourly Sales – Same as Metrics report but select Hour as Primary Metric
- Tenders – same as Payment ReportSome reports in the old (existing) reporting module were consolidated in to singular reports in the new reporting 3.0 in order to provide more consolidated and robust reports.
- What are the general differences between 3.0 vs 2.0 reporting?
- Reporting data is refreshed every 15 minutes so any checks from the 15 minutes will not be available in the reporting
- Advanced button to include and exclude columns which did not exist before
- Schedule Button to schedule report with recurring options, and selected filters and columns
- Columns are clickable to sort the data in ascending or descending order
- Columns also have filters available to filter the report data.
- The column filter and order are also saved when the report is saved
- Export option includes CSV, Excel, PDF. Does not include JSON anymore
- Are there any limitations while running reports in the browser?
For running the reports in the browser, the selection criteria is limited to a maximum of 31 days at a time. These 31 days can be selected as a range or list of randomly selected 31 days.
For Check Summary report, in addition to the 31 days limit, the number of records is limited to 200,000.
- What if I need run larger reports?
If you need to run reports for more than 31 days or 200,000 records, you can use the “Email” option. The email option will let you go upto 500,00 records with no date limits. The output will be emailed to the Email address specified as a Zip file. When you open the zip file, you will find the report in the CSV format.
If you need to run larger reports, please open a ticket by emailing email@example.com