Placing an Order
Use the menu screen layout to place items onto a new check and complete orders.
- Categories are displayed at the top of the screen and contain collections of associated items
- Menu items & Ingredients
- Touch a menu item to add it to the check
- To duplicate an item on a check, To duplicate an item on a check, tap the “+” for “Qty” above the menu item
- Ingredients may be associated with a menu item. If a menu item has an included ingredient by default, that ingredient will be highlighted.
- Ingredient selections may be configured to have maximum selection quantities. For example, a single topping on ice cream; after you choose that ingredient you will not be able to choose another.
Note field - Use the Note box (you will long press on the item for this feature to pop up add comments or notes to print on a kitchen ticket. The best use of the Notes box is for special instructions that are not found elsewhere on the menu such as “include extra pickles in the bag.”