How do I Find Closed Checks?
- Tap the Icon in the bottom right
- Click the Search Closed Checks Icon on the Top Right
- By clicking into the text field, you can search for a closed check using any of the following:
- Check amount
- Check number
- Or any combination of the three.
- For a quick search, you can use the Today or Yesterday buttons to retrieve checks for those days.
Once you have found the check, you can select the check and then reprint the check, reopen it for editing, or, if the check was closed on the current day, and contained a credit card tender, you can adjust the tip for that transaction.