If your printer is not working as expected, try these steps to get back up and running.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and the power cord connected. Is the green light lit? If not, the printer is not getting power.
- If the green light is on but flashing intermittently, please note the flashing pattern and contact support.
- Ensure that the printer contains paper. If the printer is out of paper, an orange light will likely be displaying.
- Ensure the Ethernet cord is securely fastened at the printer port and the wall/switch.
- Ensure that the terminal is connected to the network