As part of the employee management system in Qu's Enterprise Intelligence (Qu's Back of House Administration Portal), administrators have the option to add or update employee's job titles, payroll profile, and pay rates, and report on this based on a specified period.
To change the job title or pay rate of an employee:
- Navigate to the Employees section in Enterprise Intelligence.
- Find and select the user's name from the list of Employees.
- Scroll to the Job Titles section.
- If keeping the same title but updating the pay rate, you must first enter a job end date for the current job title/pay rate/payroll profile combination.
- Click on the pencil to edit the current job title.
- Add a job end date for the job title.
- Click Update.
- Click Add Job Title.
- Select the relevant Job Title from the drop-down.
- Select the applicable Payroll Profile from the drop-down.
- Set the Hourly Wage Rate, $, if applicable.
- Set the Job Start date.
- Click Add.
|Hint: When updating an employee's job title, payroll profile, or pay rate (after the employee has clocked in on POS), you will always be required to add a new job title (regardless of whether the job title has changed - only the pay has changed). This process ensures that historical reporting is not affected.|
Now that the wage is updated, you can run the labor summary report in the reports section and obtain updated payment details for the employee.