Cashiers use PINs for access to and timekeeping on the Qu POS. They can be updated using two different methods.
Enterprise Intelligence Method
To change or modify an employee PIN:
- Navigate to Employees.
- Select the employee from the list of employees that you wish to modify.
- Within the Basic Information section, set or modify the employee's PIN (You can Generate the next available PIN if you don't have a predefined one).
- After entering the desired PIN, click Save.
Note: PINs must be numeric.
Qu POS App Method
To change a user's PIN using the POS:
- Log in to the app using an administrator account.
- Tap the Blue hamburger Button in the bottom left of the screen to open the top and bottom menu bars.
- Select more from the top menu bar.
- On the new menu that appears, tap on Assign Credentials.
- Search for the user whose PIN needs to be updated.
- Select the user.
- Type in the new PIN and tap Reset PIN
- If the user is using a card, swipe the card instead.
- Tap Reset Mag Card ID.
- Tap Save Changes.
You can now update another employee's PIN or leave this page.