Qu Enterprise Intelligence (EI) allows a manager to adjust clock-in and out entries for their employees.
To edit time entries:
- Navigate to Employees and find the employee for whom you are editing time entries.
- Click View Time Entries next to their name.
- In the new window, you can:
- Update Existing time Entries.
- Add a new Time Entry.
To Update Existing Time Entries:
- Click on the Pencil next to the time entry that you are editing.
- Update the date and time field.
- Update the Job title if necessary.
- Add a Comment (When adding or updating time entries in EI, you are required to enter a comment to indicate the reason for manually updating the entries).
- Click Edit.
To Add A new Time Entry:
- Click Add Time Entry.
- Add the applicable store from the drop-down (depending on your access, you may only see one or multiple stores).
- Update the Date and Time field.
- Select an Activity from the drop-down:
- Clock In
- Clock Out
- Begin Break
- End Break
- Select the applicable job title from the drop-down.
- Add a Comment (When adding or updating time entries in EI, you are required to enter a comment to indicate the reason for manually updating the time entries).
- Click Add.