Qu Supports two view modes for the terminal
- Counter Service Mode, and
- Drive-Thru Mode
In this article, we will discuss the functions of the drive-thru mode and how to use them.
In a 2 terminal setup, the drive-thru mode will likely be used as the payment terminal. All drive-thru orders taken by the order taker terminal will appear on the payment terminal. However, the drive-thru mode can also be used in a 1 terminal setup.
To open a suspended check on the check view screen:
- Find the customer's check in the list. The checks are listed in ascending order, with the newest check at the top by default. In a drive-thru, the next customer's check would be at the bottom of the list but you can change the sort order by tapping on the Check # column header.
- Tap the check to open it
- You can now proceed with payment or add additional items, if necessary.
- Once the check is closed it will go back to the check view screen
To start a new check from this screen:
- Tap the blue and white arrow button.
- You will now be on the menu screen and add the requested items to the check.