There are three different settings used to determine when reporting data resets:
- Day Start Time
- Defines the time when each day begins and when data for each previous day resets.
- Payroll Period
- Defines the day that each pay period begins and is used to calculate overtime.
- Reporting Period
- Defines the day that each weekly reporting period and each weekly filter begins (i.e., Sun-Sat, Mon-Sun, etc.).
To configure these three metrics:
- Navigate to Stores in Enterprise Intelligence (EI).
- Select your store from the list of available stores (you maybe only see one store depending on your permissions).
- Click on the blue pencil next to your store.
- On the Store Info page, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You will see the three metrics.
- For each one, click on the drop-down to update the metric.
Day Start Time and Payroll Period changes update reports immediately. However, due to payroll and overtime recalculations, changes to the payroll period can take up to 24 hours to update the reports.