Occasionally, restaurants want to prevent their customers from adding special instructions to their order while ordering online. To remove special instructions:
- Log in to Enterprise Intelligence at https://admin.qubeyond.com.
- Click on Store Group in the left panel.
- Select a store group from the list.
- Click platform settings.
- Click Include Settings.
- Find Special Instructions Settings in the list by entering it in the Filter by Title textbox.
- Click the button.
- In the window that opens, you can disable item level or check level special instructions. Click the button next to the relevant setting to disable it.
- Click Save.
|If you would like to change the hint text as opposed to disabling the setting, enter the desired text into the Hint Text textbox|